Warning: mysqli_query(): (HY000/1021): Disk full (/tmp/#sql_fb7_1.MAI); waiting for someone to free some space... (errno: 28 "No space left on device") in /home/soit/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 2030
CIO will focus on delivering the right technical solutions
– and lowering your annual IT related expense
CIO ADVISORY SERVICES
Align your IT Department Strategy with your Business Needs
RISK, COMPLIANCE & VENDOR MANAGEMENT
ACTING CIO/IT MANAGER:
– Effective management and support of existing IT strategy and ongoing advice.
– Manage the execution of IT strategy and roadmap
– Provide interim gap-fill to lead and manage all aspects of your IT department
– Facilitate talent acquisition and selection for senior IT appointments
BUSINESS AS USUAL (BAU):
– Provide effective BAU ongoing management support including vendor management, operations and systems.
– Project Delivery Management
– Provide effective PMO and project delivery management support on current and planned initiatives. Facilitate project governance.
STRONG CLEAR and ENGAGING LEADERSHIP:
– Represent IT on business leadership forums and the Board.
– Lead people.
– Manage and advise strategic business transactions—such as Governance and Risks
CIO’s Areas of Focus
• IT Strategy & Roadmap
• IT Simplification/Cost Reduction
• IT Governance, Risk and Compliance
• IT Due Diligence
• Change Management
• IT Organisational Model
• Business Engagement
• IT Appointments/Placements
• Ongoing Coaching and Mentoring
• Industry/Competitor Review
• Cost/Benefit Analysis
• IT Review/SWOT Analysis
• IT Financials
• Transition to Cloud
• Project Management
• Mobilisation, Migration and Transition
• Automation of paper-based processes
Principles of CIO Advisory Services
To provide business with a high-level IT strategic advisory, cost management, risk & compliance supervision service bundled with a strong clear engaging leadership that may be lacking in smaller environments and often not needed on a permanent basis.
Through this service, a CIO consultant is outsourced into your organisation that ensures your IT strategy aligns and is delivering to your organisation’s strategic vision and business goals.
The CIO consultant provides advice and oversees the implementation of your IT that is consistent with your business vision.
The CIO consultants are able to quickly understand your business needs and pain points, engage the necessary stakeholders across your business and then create a framework on a risk averse way forward.
Engagement and effective delivery of the IT environment.
As part of the CIO as a Service offering, we take on the role of managing technology use within your organisation—strategically, tactically and operationally.
CIO’s help you make well considered decisions, assess the IT, oversee implementation and importantly keep your costs down while allowing your team to reclaim some of their valuable time.
CIO’s work with your business stakeholders, your internal staff and your external suppliers.
The CIO service model is designed to be flexible to ensure we can tailor a service to suit your business needs