What Are The Benefits of Outsourcing Your IT Company?
Information Technology – the life essence of the 21st century. We have progressed unbelievably quickly, into such an expansive place that an entirely new market has opened. IT management solutions are growing exponentially – and not everyone has the capacity to keep up with it.
What about a solution that is all-inclusive? What if that solution is an external company? What if this is the droid you’ve been looking for?
Benefits of Outsourced IT Solutions
- The most blatant benefit of outsourcing your IT company is undoubtedly the cost saving. There’s no need to consider overheads, the hiring and retaining of permanent staff, dealing with crises when “The IT guy” is off sick and the server has crashed – and of course – the hugely reduced amount you could pay for a one-stop solution, as opposed to multiple staff fulfilling various roles within the IT department.
- Outsourcing your IT “guardian” (if you will) frees up precious time for you to focus on your business and your work; no CEO needs – or wants – to be riddled with the countless issues you can experience on any given day when dealing with any aspect of IT. Allowing an outsourced company to handle the entire scope means less stress, more productive time and far less of a daily hassle to handle.
- Your IT Company already knows all the tricks of the trade; they are miles ahead in terms of assessing potential risks – and can negate them effectively. Training up new staff to be at the forefront of potential risks is costly – in terms of time as well as money. And who’s to say that the employee is actually fully clued-up? If you’re not an IT expert, there’s no way you can be expected to spot one. Rather head straight to the professionals without the worry, hassle and delay.
- You get the amalgamation of qualification AND experience. The amount you would spend, on average, for a qualified AND experienced permanent staff member could likely cover more than a month’s worth of fee’s payable to an outsourced IT firm. Essent.com has put this quite eloquently: “An in-house IT employee leads an isolated existence no matter how much they train. We’d all rather an experienced doctor; the same is true for IT.”
- Ensuring your compliance and security is at the top of the agenda for many firms – for good reason. Malware can undo years, even decades of irreplaceable work, and avoiding that should be a top priority. Ensuring your virus-protection systems are up to date, your servers are backed up – all the “dirty work” is the core of keeping your business online; using a trustworthy company can save you a lot of unnecessary setbacks and shortfalls.
Need an IT company to do all of this for you – and a little more? Click here to get in touch with SwitchedOnIT!